Saturday, March 28, 2009

Well..... One Outa Three... No PCI, No IDS, No Networking!

Okay, I didn't make it to the Radiators Friday night. What can I say Al. I got caught up at the neighbors house. Sorry!!

Anyway, I did make it to the Jupiter Dog beach yesterday to take pictures of the kite boarders. I am starting to meet the key players and now they are starting to know that the pictures I am taking are for sale. We also went to the kite boarding store. Pretty amazing the following that is starting to build with this fairly new sport. I think it is about 12 years old.

Here is a shot at the beach, and of course you can always go to the Palm Beach Post web-site, and go to the "PHOTOS" on the menu bar and then choose "POST PIX" and search on "mancini" you can see the great beach shots here in Florida.

Today I am working on straightening out the photo library in Aperature, Apples' photo editing tool. It is similar to Adobe's Photoshop. It is pretty boring work. It is supposed to rain today so maybe I can stay focused.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment