Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Day At the Beach, My Other Job......

It being slow on the cold calling front, I am "forced" to other activities that will augment my income. So today, with camera in hand, I had to head north to the dog beach in Jupiter just north of Palm Beach. There I have been supplementing my income with photographs of kite surfers.

The last few days have been very windy here, so the waves are high and surf is rough. Last Saturday while I was taking pictures, one kite surfer was almost blown to the road. I caught most of it on camera. Lucky for him, he stopped just before the sea grapes.

If you are interested in looking at the other work I have been doing you can check out the Palm Beach Post the local news paper here in West Palm Beach. Many of my pictures have been posted there as well as a few that are featured this week.

Tomorrow it is another day at the horse show and then that is over for the season.

Until next time.

Enjoy every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment