Thursday, February 12, 2009

Volume 1 Edition 1

Well isn't that how it goes..... The evolution of communication. I finally bit the bullet and decided it was time to do my own thing and tell the world about it.

As some of you may know me, I have been in the IT biz for over twenty years, I have always been successful working for IT vendors on both the hardware and software side. Times have changed and it is now time for a paradigm shift for me to make ends meet.

That being said, I have just started a new company: Secure Technology Partners. I hope to be able to provide the best technology and services available for the sector I am in. For many years I have done this for the companies that I have worked for. Now it is time to do it for me.

I have worked with many, many talented people over my career and some are fortunate to be working in these trying times; however the ones that aren't working, I hope to corral and kick off the most bad ass technology gig yet.

I hope that I can get this off the ground and continue to be successful. Thank you Alan! , for your support, this is an option that I was reluctant to take; however, it's time to grow up! And Thank you Carey Landon for taking me to the World Wide Web......... your awesome!!!!!!!!

Until I write again Ciao,

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment