Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 2

As the reality of my new venture sets in, I woke up this morning with a million things on my mind and the urgency to get them all done at the same time. The problem with that is, each of these critical tasks are creating more and more tasks. Yikes!

I am not overwhelmed yet, I am really looking forward to the future with less apprehension of this path I am taking. The fire in me is beginning to get hotter, and the reality of ....... I CAN DO IT! I know how to do it! I have done it for others! So why not? is setting in. I look forward to the Windmills I will battle and the joys of not having to forecast for anyone but ME!!!!

If anyone might have any suggestions or advice you can give me for my new steps forward: my new Blog: Secure or Not Secure, my new web-site: www.securetechfl.com or for Secure Technology Partners, please, please let me know.

In the mean time, I guess I will just try to tackle one task at a time....... yea right, I think maybe two, three or four tasks at a time might be more realistic.

Until I try this again...... May you always ride with the wind at your back!!!!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment