Friday, February 27, 2009

Secure Technology Partners Update

Well since my first blog post I have been extremely busy getting Secure Technology Partners up and going. It is quite an undertaking!

I finally have a presence on the web: www.securetechfl.com. This will change to securetechUS.com shortly but we have not made the switch yet. I have the agreements in place for StillSecure and hopefully have BigFix done by the end of next week.

I am pulling the pieces together for the web-site and now have a new VP of Marketing!! Welcome, Jessica Cox! Jess has many years of experience in the marketing and advertising industries. She will be helping to design the web-site and getting the word out about Secure Technology Partners. Jess is also involved with the Conscience Youth Media Crew, (CYMC) a San Francisco based non-profit that helps children develop marketable skills for the film industry. It is quite an amazing job they are doing, taking at risk children and teaching them skills that they can then use to get jobs! What a concept!

Alan Shimel, author of StillSecureafteralltheeseyears, gave me a nice "Shout Out" in his blog on Wednesday. Thank you Alan! I need all the help I can get so if you have any suggestions or advice, please pass it on.

I hope that we will have more report on next week.

Adios!!

No comments:

Post a Comment