Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So Far So Good...No Virus Here!

It is almost 10:00 PM, I have just turned on the news and..... not one story about the Conficker Virus! What's up with that? I thought that almost 30 percent of the Window's PC that have internet access are affected and the time was today to do the damage.

Oh well, another diaster narrowly missed. Can I say that? I guess it is like when you were a little child and there was a threat of a snowstorm coming. For a couple of days before the ETA we would all get excited about the chance of a natural diaster. Of course the stores would run out of everything consumable and schools would be off the day before so we could get prepared and then the storm would never arrive.

I hope that that is what happens with Conficker. It is fun to think about the diaster. but not much fun if you are in it.

I guess we will have to wait a few more days to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment