Thursday, April 9, 2009

Palm Beach International Film Festival... wooohoo!!

As the Great Depression of 2009 rolls on, many of us are forced to re-invent ourselves in order to make ends meet. I have been trying to supplement my income taking pictures and trying to sell them on the internet.

Well, I think I have my first break in this new line of work for me. I am going to be photographing the events of the Palm Beach International Film Festival beginning on April 23rd, and running through April 27th.

It is very exciting for me, because up to now I have not had an assignment. I have been shooting what I want and trying to sell them. This will be my first real step into professional photography. I am also working on several other angles in this new profession and will keep you posted if they come through.

I am excited by this new opportunity and hope that it will give me some more options going forward. I hope you all are making it okay, and that the "FUD", (fear, uncertainty and doubt) has not caused you to crawl under a rock to hide. It is a perfect time to set you goal in a different direction and to see what new paths of opportunities will open up for us.

I am continuing my work with Secure Technology Partners, and will keep of any new development on that front as well.

Don't lose faith.... this will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment